Above Market Compensation
DGTL.iM is a market-leading and growing Auckland-based(New Zealand) digital agency which is growing their Angeles City(Philippines) office. We are seeking UX/UI Designers, Analysts, Testers, Mobile App Developers, Front-end and Back-end Developers to join the dynamic team on a mission to deliver world-class user experience and build excellent software for DGTL's growing clients.
Seeking a Mobile App Developer to develop, support and maintain rich, interactive and high performance native mobile applications.
Technology Skills and Strengths
- Strong iOS or Android development skills
- Proficient with at least one of the following: AngularJS or ReactJS or NativeScript or React Native.
- Knowledge of security and identity management solutions such as OAuth, certificates, and encryption
- Experience with iOS or Android frameworks such as Core Data, Calendar, Contacts, Messaging, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning(e.g., Instruments)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect native mobile apps to back-end services (e.g., Web services) is a plus
- Experience working with QA and testing tools for mobile applications, benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with version control software such as Git
- Experience with OpenGL ES a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process and continuous integration
- Ability to work efficiently with little supervision and high attention to detail in a team environment
- Collaborate with UX Team to design and implement user-driven interfaces for ease of use
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and distribute projects
- Work along with other developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Relaxed and Family Oriented Agency
- Fun & Dynamic Working Environment
- Free fruits, snacks & unlimited coffees
- Birthday Holidays
- Annual Company Outing
- Regular Performance Review
If this sounds like you, and you are keen to take your career in development to new heights with a great team of ninjas, then what are you waiting?
Get your application in today