Above Market Compensation
Angeles City, Pampanga
We require someone with strong writing skills for a creative content generation, driving consistent brand awareness in line with global strategy, becoming the key media relations channel and building momentum and community advocacy through traditional and social media.
We are looking for an innovator who can keep DGTL and its customers' presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms growing at pace. Promote stories, track marketing campaigns, confidently interact with followers, help create multimedia to complement in-depth articles and audio. And use social channels to assist with coverage of trending business news and latest industry events. This role will see you work across product and to also work collaboratively with agencies.
- Brainstorming and generating creative concepts and content
- Social media strategy and website content
- Email marketing design and content
- Writing press releases, feature articles, white papers, pitching and interacting with overseas media outlets (mainly in NZ, AUS, and the USA)
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Developing, executing and presenting comprehensive brand strategies as part of a collaborative team
- Copywriting for advertising, marketing, and various other collateral
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise):
- Have a marketing or related degree;
- Solid digital marketing experience (especially EDM & social media management);
- Strong implementation and strategy & planning skills;
- Have strong communication & relationship building skills – including a great sense of humour!
- Ability to learn new technology systems quickly and efficiently
- Proficient with social media management software and digital analytics packages, e.g. HootSuite (or similar), Facebook Insights, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- High attention to detail and ability to think two steps ahead
- Ability to focus and get things done while juggling a broad range of tasks
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with a solid work ethic and pop culture savvy
- Relaxed & family-oriented agency
- Fun and dynamic working environment :D
- Free fruits, snacks & unlimited coffees
- Birthday holidays
- Annual Company Outing
- Regular performance review
If this sounds like you, and you’re keen to take your career in development to new heights with a great team of humans, then what are you waiting for?
Get your application in today!