Above Market Compensation
Angeles City, Pampanga
Back office is the support position of every organisation. The back office provides support to the management of the organisation in performing their key responsibilities. It provides documentation and technical assistance that simplify the work of those employees handling the front office. Every agency is required to coordinate with their customers and associates to transact business. The employees who communicate with outsiders via personal meetings, telephone, or email; handle the reception in the office premise; carry out business development activities; etc., all constitute as the front office management of the organisation. They are representatives of the organisation. The back office employees support the work of the front office employees. They do not face the customers and clients directly but handle functions as required by the front office. They act as the backbone of the organisation.
- Processing - The back office handles the entire responsibility of processing the projects acquired by the front office. The responsibilities differ with the nature of the project, but mainly include arranging materials or services, tracking delivery of goods, keeping accounts, fixing up appointments, taking feedbacks, etc. Processing work of the clients is the chief responsibility of the back office executives.
- Data Management - Data management refers to drafting, checking, and storing various documents required by the management. It includes documents related to employees, finance, marketing, law, etc. The documentation team is responsible for gathering the information, check the authenticity, design a format for representation, and prepare the documents. Executives must make sure the materials adhere to the organisational, legal, and contractual policies.
- Market Research - Executives are expected to study the markets and analyse the behaviour of the market under current and future circumstances. Managers keep track of the economic conditions prevailing in the market whether it is a recession or a boom period. They study consumer behaviour and conclude what users like and do not like. They investigate the competition in the market by tracking the performance of the competing brands. Based on this research, they provide guidelines to the organisation to plan the course of action for the future.
- Analysis - Research and analysis go hand in hand. A team of analysts is responsible for interpreting the research readings and making conclusions about the market and consumer trends. Analysis helps to bring out several alternatives to a situation and convey the advantages and disadvantages of making every decision. They provide the knowledge base, necessary for the management to make decisions.
- Accounting and Finance - In some organisations, the back office has a dedicated team of specialists to look after the finances of the organisation. This team receives bills and receipts from the front office management. Accordingly, the team enters the relevant information in the books of accounts and processes accounts every week, month, and year. They ensure the accounts are in agreement with the business laws.
Back office executives work in several industries. They work for healthcare, market research, sales & marketing, banking, insurance, and several other similar industries. There are no major prerequisites for working at this position. However, a bachelor's degree in the relevant field improves the job scope of the candidate. If you are keen on taking up the job profile of a back office executive professionally, then it would be better to sharpen your communication, analytical, and organisational skills. Executives work in that position for 3-5 years. After gaining sufficient experience, they get promoted to supervisors, team leads, managers, etc.
Back office executive responsibilities go hand in hand with those of the front office executives. They have to work together as a team to be able to complete projects on time. Hence, working as an executive for the back office will help you to add commendable work experience to your resume.
- Brainstorming and generating creative concepts and content
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise):
- Strong implementation and strategy & planning skills;
- Have strong communication & relationship building skills – including a great sense of humour!
- Ability to learn new technology systems quickly and efficiently
- Proficient with social media management software and digital analytics packages, e.g. HootSuite (or similar), Facebook Insights, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- High attention to detail and ability to think two steps ahead
- Ability to focus and get things done while juggling a broad range of tasks
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with a solid work ethic and pop culture savvy
- Relaxed & family-oriented agency
- Fun and dynamic working environment :D
- Free fruits, snacks & unlimited coffees
- Birthday holidays
- Annual Company Outing
- Regular Performance Review
If this sounds like you, and you are keen to take your career in development to new heights with a great team of humans, then what are you waiting for?
Get your application in today!